Janome 11000 Straight Stitch Needle Plate and Foot
Sewing sheer fabrics
You can sew beautiful, pucker-free seams on silky and sheer fabrics with your Memory Craft 11000, using the straight stitch needle plate and foot. The straight stitch needle plate has a smaller needle hole to better support lightweight fabric. The straight stitch foot has a single needle hole, and the bottom of the foot is completely flat, to hold the fabric firmly against the feed dogs. To use this set, you must first:
- Remove the needle plate on your Memory Craft 11000. Make sure there’s no foot on the machine.
- Then, remove the two screws that hold on the needle plate.
- Take off the bobbin cover
- Lift out the needle plate
- Set the straight stitch needle plate in place.
- Replace the two screws
- Replace the bobbin cover
- Snap on the straight stitch foot
- Select Stitch #1 and choose center needle position
- Position your fabric, using the guidelines on the plate to set your seam allowance
And so, you end up with a beautiful stitch on your silky fabric!