Janome 12000 Binder Foot W, 9mm
The binder foot allows you to easily attach binding. You can use pre-folded bias binding tape, or bias tape you’ve made yourself. The funnel on the front of the foot feeds your bias tape, so your Horizon Memory Craft 12000 can attach it in one easy step.
• Start by cutting the end of the binding at a 45° angle.
• Then, attach thread tails to the point, to assist you in feeding the binding through the foot.
• Insert the point in to the largest slot at the end of the funnel. Using the thread tails, pull the binding through the funnel until about 2” of it are behind the foot.
• Snap the foot on to the machine. On the touch-screen, choose a straight stitch and adjust the needle position as desired.
• As you start sewing, guide the fabric to keep it in the funnel, and guide the binding tape through the slot. And now you’re ready to add binding to any project!