Janome 7700 Selecting Patterns
There is a wide selection of stitch patterns and monograms available on the Janome Horizon. Open the flip-up reference chart to identify all the patterns at a glance. These patterns are classified in to groups for easy reference. When turning the power switch on, the LCD screen will show the Straight Stitch D1 selected.
• Press the Mode key and the Group Selection window will open
• Turn the jog dial clockwise or counter-clockwise to browse through the groups
• Press the Confirm button in the center of the jog dial to select the desired group.
• Turn the jog dial clockwise or counter-clockwise to browse the stitch patterns
• Press the Confirm button to select the desired pattern
• You can select the group or pattern also by pressing its icon on the LCD screen
• The LCD screen will display the pattern number and stitch image along with preset stitch width and length, recommended foot, foot pressure, and tension setting
Let’s practise selecting a pattern you wish to sew. Look for the solid spade, for example, in the reference chart. It is in the Decorative group.
• Press the Mode key and turn the jog dial counter-clockwise until the decorative group shows in the center of the LCD screen
• Press the Confirm button and turn the jog dial clockwise until the solid spade shows in the center.
• Press the Confirm button to select the pattern