Janome Hemmer Foot Set
Create professional rolled hems
The Janome Hemmer Foot set makes it easy to create professional rolled hems. The set includes two feet: a 4mm and a 6mm. To begin, attach the foot to your machine
- Snap the foot on and select a straight stitch.
- To start the hem on your fabric, make a slight double-roll the same width as the hemmer foot you’re using. For the 6mm foot, this means about ¼” roll
- Place the fabric, right side down, under the foot and lower the needle
- Guide the fabric in to the little curl on the foot
- Begin sewing, holding the fabric so it continues to curl in to the foot
You end up with a professional style finished hem!