Janome Pin-Tucking Foot And Cord Guide
Creating pin tucks
The pin-tuck foot and cord guide set comes with two feet. The wider one is for heavier cords, the narrower one is for lighter cords. It’s easy to create beautiful pin-tucks using this set.
- First, set up your machine for sewing with two threads
- Then, thread the machine with both threads
- Insert a twin needle
- Now, thread both needles
- Replace the bobbin case cover with the pin-tuck cord guide
- Choose your desired pin-tuck foot and attach it to the machine
- Insert the cord in to the cord guide
- Choose a straight stitch
- Place the fabric under the foot but over the cord, and begin sewing. The bobbin thread works in a zig-zag motion between the two top threads, creating a stitch and locking the cording in place
And now, you’ve created beautiful pin-tucks!