Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000
Computerized Sewing Machine
Compact and competent, the new Janome Memory Craft 15000 is by far our best sewing machine yet. Armed with the exceptional processor speeds and advanced software applications, this machine is designed to make your task more intuitive be it sewing, quilting or embroidery. A much larger HD screen, top-shelf embroidery arm unit, and expanded ability to connect to computers, laptops and iPads (both via USB and over wireless) gives you a richer experience. We also re-engineered the foot control and LED lights, bobbin winder and extra quilting hoops mean we deliver both on hardware and software fronts. Your one-stop multi-purpose sewing machine.
Design like a Pro
The sophisticated AcuEdit™ app, our latest offering, does all that you ever needed to do with a design. Think up the fanciest of those patterns, flip it along any axis, mirror it, repeat it, add monograms, center align, add borders or corners, rotate clockwise/ counter-clockwise or just add a custom pattern. You can edit with the software app, watch the progress and tweak it on the go. Our app can even suggest you the correct thread tension and setting for all. Available in app-store for downloading straight into your computer with brand new design selections from Leah Day
Monitor design progress
We have designed this custom AcuMonitor™ app to let you supervise the way final design is being rendered on fabric. Now you can literally oversee that your creativity isn’t compromised as you can see stitch by stitch update of the design. Whether you choose from the built-in bank of nearly five hundred designs, or use your own, this app helps you look into the details from your iPad (so you don’t even have to be near your machine while it works on your design!). Available in app-store and via iTunes.
Stand-alone design capabililty
The exclusive Horizon link software helps you design independently and import your work of art straight into the machine. The software suite has terrific array of built-in designs, stitch styles, combinational design options and remote functioning settings. Just install it to your computer and it is ready to communicate with your Janome 15000.
High Definition Touch Screen
HD touch screen designed to wow you, the new Memory Craft15000 is armed with a touchscreen which is rich and clear like no other. At over 1.6 m colors, resolution to rival the best (800px X 480px), backlit liquid crystal display and over nine inches of screen space it is the sort of rich visual experience which truly brings your colorful designs alive.
Automatic Needle Threading comfort
The enhanced needle threading feature is a step up on the previous Memory Craft models. Set the thread along the upper guides, press a button and the machine automatically grabs the thread tail and completes threading. You’ll welcome the truly ‘hands-off’ automatic feature.
Reliable stipple quilting
Gone are the days when embroidery and quilting were two separate tasks to be tackled. Now you can use the AcuFil™ which can automatically calculate the area to be covered in the hoop, and stitches out the entire quilt top with precision. No more hassles of changing plates or needles.
The MC15000 comes with the standard SQ23 and SQ14 hoops, a large GR hoop for bigger projects and even a quilting hoop for your bassinets and baby quilts. And yes, you can use hoops from your earlier MC12000 or 11000 machines.
• Machine Size – Width 62.4cm, Height 32 cms, Depth 26 cms (37.3 cms with the Embroidery Unit)
• Compact weight, at less than 32 lbs (35.7 lbs with Embroidery unit)
• Made with solid aluminum die-cast internal frame
• Over ten inches of working space between needle and free-arm.
• Ten inches of free arm
• Sewing bed with 15 inches of measurements etched on the surface
• Easy-to-use backlit liquid crystal touch screen (1,600,000 colors high definition) with stylus
• White LED lights (five spots) to illuminate work area – 10 counts, retractable vertical light and horizontal accent light in sixty different settings.
• Spacious extension table to widen work space for bigger projects
• Extra storage space under the free arm, in addition to spacious box in front and back for accessories
• Stand-alone motor for winding the bobbin even while it is churning out designs.
• Multi-lingual support
• Stitch button lock feature.
• Built-in selection of 500 different kinds of stitches, categorized for easy recognition (bridge, heir- loom,long, decorative etc.) with a chart for reference on the lid.
• Memory for storing individual favorite stitches, settings and frequently used options. Can retain upto 200K stitches/ design
• Stitches can go upto 9mm wide, 5 mm long, and the satin ones can even be elongated to five times their regular size.
• Over 90 different needle positions.
• Peak sewing speed of 1000 stitches-per-minute without any wobbles.
• Auto thread cutting, you can cut both bobbin and the top thread at once, pull the latter to the underside and program the exact spot where you need the thread cut.
• Thirteen custom, single-step buttonholes with adjustable width, length of stitches and density with options to save a preferred stitch
• Drop feed with a seven-piece feed dog (superior plus). No more fabric getting clogged up, bunching on top or slipping away.
• The feeds can be adjusted to be dual, or single with easy options to remove the upper feed per the use. A dial for the AcuFeed also allows modifying the cloth tautness on the go
• Default down position for needle when sewing stops. For threading, ensure it is up. Extra “lock” buttons to help stop the machine operations while threading or changing the attachments (needle,foot).
• Start and stop buttons to hold/ control sewing speed without using presser feet.
• Needle position memory available to remember last use.
• Clear, precise marks for measurements on needle plates with special marks for angles and fabric guide; lever-guided easy snap-on and remove features for the plates (no more screw-drivers!) including switching between zigzag and straight stitch patterns
• Smooth, automatic needle threading
• Reverse feature available on all stitches
• ‘Flip’ options for 100 select stitches to be flipped either horizontally or vertically.
• Low thread indicator for the bobbin, automatically notifies on display screen
• Precision seam spacing maintained using the fabric guiding feature (AcuGuide)
Decorative and Custom Software Features
• Compatible with all modern computers, laptop, and iPad with wireless capabilities
• Reset (start over) feature if you need to start over again with the stitches after having started sewing already.
• Selection of 3 different fonts (Cyrillic, Script, Block), with monogramming letters, artistic border and edge features for embroidery
• High quality foot-presser lift to allow several layers or thicker fabric textures to be fed in before the foot is lowered. Sensor indicates allowed thickness on screen. Great for denim, fake suede and leather
• Regular foot presser with seven different adjustable levels
• Modify the sewing foot height to suit your needs and kind of projects you’re working on, with a simple knee lifting adjustment.
• 4 MB of default memory with a menu to pre-set functions of the sewing machine.
• Automatic sensor for bobbins to notify when the thread might be running low
• Over 480 embroidery designs out of the box, with free motion, linear and zigzag motion embroidery features
• 11 Embroidery fonts, with ‘edges and borders’ setting, monogramming, two/three letter embroidery and speed control to slow down during intricate embroidery patterns.
• In built software tools to compose stitches, save and override pre-sets, instructional movies and accessing/ transferring designs via USB.
• Adjustable zoom-in features going up to three different levels of magnification, in steps of 20% each with respect to original design.
• Comes with four hoops – 5 standard with machine:
1. 14cm x 14cm (SQ14)
2. 10cm x 4 cm (FA10)
3. 23cm x 23cm (SQ23)
4. 23cm x 30cm(GR)
5. 22cm x 22cm ( ASQ22 – Quilting hoop)
• Zigzag Foot A
• Overedge Foot M
• Satin Stitch Foot F
• Blind Hemming Foot G
• Zipper Foot E
• Concealed Zipper Foot Z
• Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
• Stabilizer Plate for B/hole Ft
• Rolled Hem Foot D
• Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2
• Darning Foot PD-H
• Free Motion Quilting Closed-toe Foot QC
• Free Motion Quilting Open-toe Foot QO
• Free Motion Quilting Zigzag Foot QV
• Button Sewing Foot T
• 1/4˝ Seam Foot O
• Dual Feed Holder (twin)
• Dual Feed Holder (single)
• Dual Feed Foot AD (twin)
• Dual Feed Foot VD (single)
• Dual Feed Quilt Piecing Foot OD (twin)
• Dual Feed Zipper Foot ED (single)
• AcuFeed Open Toe Foot UD (twin)
• Embroidery Foot P
• Straight Stitch Needle Plate
• 5 x Bobbins
• Needle Set
• Additional Spool Pin
• Spool Pin Felt
• Lint Brush
• Seam Ripper
• Quilting Guide Bar
• Spool Holder (large)
• Spool Holder (small)
• Spool Stand
• Button Shank Plate
• Touch Panel Stylus
• Cloth Guide
• Bobbin Holder Cleaner
• Embroidery Hoop SQ14 (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop SQ23 (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop GR (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop ASQ22 (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop FA10 (with template)
• 4 x Magnetic Clamps (for SQ23 and GR)
• 8 x Magnetic Clamps (for ASQ22)
• Bobbin Holder for Embroidery
• Felt Fabric
• Sample Stabilizers
• Bobbin Thread for Embroidery
• Foot Control (with thread cutter switch)
• Adjustable Knee Lifter
• 3 x Optic Magnifiers (20/40/60)
• Power Cable
• USB Cable
• Instruction Book
• Key Icon Reference Chart
• Instructional Video DVD
• Horizon Link Suite CD-ROM (with installation guide)
• Semi-hard Fabric Machine Cover
• Detachable Embroidery Unit in own case
• Janome Branded Accessory Case
• Custom Clear Extension Table
- Be the first to review this product