Elna eXplore 320 Sewing Machine
A mechanical machine packed with all essential features (and then some), the Elna Explore 320 can be used for all basic sewing needs to household repairs and minor alterations to garments. It is sturdy, yet remarkably simple to operate and compact as a machine, weighing less than 19lbs! The blue and white exterior finish looks great as well.
With 21 built-in stitches, including a four-step buttonhole and several regular and decorative options, you have the option to go creative or pick your stitch for regular tasks. The free-arm makes working on pant legs, cuffs and sleeves a cinch.
Changing the spool is simple, with a transparent hard-plastic bobbin cover, so you can easily check when it is running low on thread and replace accordingly.
The machine comes with a four piece feed system, so you can feed several layers and different textures of fabrics with ease. It can even handle thick fabrics like leather and denim. There is also an option to use dual needles for pin-tucking and top stitches.
The storage compartment is spacious, accommodating all the accessories, spools, bobbins, screw drivers and other retractable units with ease.
With a hard-resin dust cover and a convenient carry handle to go with its light weight, this is a truly portable sewing machine you can carry to your sewing room, or craft parties with minimal trouble. Reliable, durable and highly efficient, Elna Explore 320 is certainly a sewing machine you would love to own.
Elna Explore 320 Features
• 21 built-in stitches (including four-step buttonhole) 5mm (max. stitch width), 4mm (max. stitch length)
• Adjustable left to center needle position
• 820 stitches per minute - peak operating speed
• Stitch display at eye level
• Compact footprint (W5.5’’ X D 6.7’’ X H 11.4’’)
• 18.7 lbs weight (including hard resin dust cover)
• Lever for reverse stitch
• Needle sews through thick fabrics
• Vertical loading bobbin with easy declutch winding
• Drop feed
• Snap-on presser feet
• Variable foot pressure
• Extra high presser foot lift
• Built-in needle threading and thread cutting
• Both inches and metric measurements
• Sewing light to help clarity of workspace
• Free arm
• Square corner guide on needle plate
Elna Explore 320 Accessories
• Buttonhole foot (plastic)
• Blind hem foot (adjustable)
• Lint brush
• Seam ripper
• Sliding buttonhole foot
• Spool cap (small)
• Spool cap (large)
• Spool pin (spare)
• Spool felt (red)
• Standard foot
• Zipper foot (E)
• Foot Control (2 speed)
• Bobbins (x4)
• Instruction Manual
• Hard cover
- Be the first to review this product