THE BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Created specifically to work with the HQ Sweet Sixteen longarm machine
- Revolutionary new stitch-regulation technology can measure your movements to use later for preset stitch-regulation
- Experienced and beginner quilters alike will benefit from TruStitch
- User-friendly system that is easy to learn
- Create consistent and beautiful stitch lengths no matter how fast you go
- Fully visible quilting area lends itself to effortless quilting and more flexibility in your designs
- Hundreds of trained representatives for HQ globally
- Customer service and warranty available from HQ
WITH YOUR PACKAGE
-Controller: Moves in tandem with your quilt to control your stitch length via sensor
- Receiver: Used to translate controller signals to your machine to help with stitch regulation
- Magnet: An optional tool that will keep your controller positioned accurately on the quilt and free your hands for methods and techniques that require hands-on attention
- Coaster: Attach this piece to the edge of your quilt. It will allow for maximum flexibility on quilt borders and smaller projects
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Start by plugging in the TruStitch receiver to a working electrical outlet and also to the back of your HQ Sweet Sixteen machine. The receiver will work when placed near or even underneath your machine’s table.
After that, attach the controller firmly to your quilt. The controller must keep contact with the top of the table and will move along the quilt during your work. There are three available options. One is to place the controller against the table and beneath the quilt while you use your hands to guide it while you quilt.
For a second and more hands-free option, you can employ the magnet (included in your purchase) on the top of your quilt to sandwich the quilt between the magnet and the controller.
Your third option is to clip the optional coaster to the edge of your quilt and put your controller inside the cradle. The coaster will move the controller along with you as you move the quilt. This option works best on smaller pieces.
- Be the first to review this product