Janome 7700 Buttonholes
There are 11 styles of buttonhole available. You can choose the appropriate buttonhole for your garment. The Janome 7700 will sew a properly sized buttonhole automatically in a single step.
• Place the button on the back of the automatic buttonhole foot and push back the holder to hold the button.
• The buttonhole length is determined automatically.
• Attach the buttonhole foot and place the fabric under the foot
• Lower the presser foot and pull down the buttonhole lever as far as it will go
• Then, start sewing. The Janome 7700 will stop automatically when the buttonhole is complete