They say it takes only a day for a new user to become a master of Janome Four DLR serging machine. A solid machine with remarkably quiet operation, it is able to handle household sewing as easily as innovative serging techniques. Dapper with a red and white hard plastic and metal body, it is a machine designed to impress you with its ruggedness and pro finish.
For complex fabrics (either too thick or too delicate) the differential feed is your friend, giving you exceptional ability to guide the stitching and serging even at very high operating speeds.
Janome Four DLR Features:
- • Peak stitching speeds of 1300 stitches-per-minute
- • Differential feeds ranging from ½ mm to 2¼ mm allows you a maximum broad range of ratio
- • Three or Four thread over-locking
- • Adjustable variable presser foot to allow many thicknesses of fabric
- • Electronic speed foot control for maximum piercing power
- • Built-in dual purpose needle plate for rolling hem and serging tasks
- • Variable adjustment dial to set the exact width where fabric is to be cut
- • Retractable upper knife feature
- • Easy adjustment of thread tension
- • Auto tension-release, for pull through threading
- • Easy color-coded thread path identification
- • Additional accessories include -Tweezers, Needles and Screw-driver sets
- • Easy Lay-in threading system
Easy to work with, sturdy machine Review by Felitia
Price Value Quality
Once threaded, this Serger is a fun machine to work with, easy, sews in straight lines wonderfully and it’s great value for the money I paid. I highly recommend it!
Great machine Review by Eileen
Value Quality Price
Oh my goodness! I am in LOVE! I wish I’d bought this machine so much sooner!